Direct-Care Cremation offers affordable cremation with Integrity & Dignity starting at $1,195.00Winnipeg city proper Contact Us
When a death occurs
Direct-Care Cremation is proud to offer a range of services beyond our basic cremations.
Frequently Asked Questions
$1,195.00 + GST
Some conditions apply.
Additional services can be discussed with the Funeral Director.
- Basic cardboard cremation container for the minimum care and dignity of your loved one
- Transport sealed pouch for temporary storage of cremated remains
- Five Funeral Director Statement of Deaths
- C.P.P. Death Benefit Forms provided
- Provincial Death Certificates can be ordered
- Upgraded merchandise available
- Additional mileage and transport fees applied outside of Winnipeg
- This is an at need program only. If you would like to pre-arrange please contact us and we will arrange with our affiliate location.
- For your convenience we now offer financing for those families with limited means, ask your funeral director for details.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
For any inquiries regarding our services, contact us today!
Due to COVID-19 and our responsibility to public health all arrangements will be made at the Inkster location.
24-hour on-call licensed funeral staff
Contact for arrangements:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Arrangement locations are flexible and convenient
Serving you from four city locations (please refer to COVID statement)